[aprssig] Lightsquared has new device to elimate gps interference

Glenn Little WB4UIV glennmaillist at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 21 23:28:44 EDT 2011

If our FCC had any guts and refused to take payoffs, we would be better off.
The band that LightSquared is operating in, with illegal permission
from our FCC, is designated, internationally, as space to earth.
There is no international authorization, that I can find, that
authorizes terrestrial operation in this segment.
It would be really nice if the FCC could comply with and enforce
their on regulations.
I guess that money talks.

Just my take on the situation.

73