[aprssig] The APRS AX.25 Frame

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 15:40:47 EDT 2011

Thanks for the explanations - I don't want to get too far into the
weeds, so I'm keeping it to the text you'd get on your TNC.

I did a presentation to the radio club last night, but I wasn't happy
with it, so I'm going to follow up with some e-mails that get into a
little more detail, but keeping it basic enough for non-APRS users to
understand.