[aprssig] Another YagTracker Update!

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sun Sep 18 12:48:18 EDT 2011

We have just returned from the TAPR Digital Communications Conference and the reception to the YagTracker was great!  Thanks to all who dropped by the table in the demo room as said hello!

I sold a few units at the conference, but still brought some home.  At this time, we have six (6) still on hand, ready to ship first thing tomorrow morning.

Speaking of shipping, we had planned to ship all pending orders the day before the conference, but we simply ran out of time.  However, we completed invoicing and packing this morning and all pending orders will ship out tomorrow morning.  All domestic (inside the USA) orders will ship via USPS Priority.  That means you should see your YagTracker in the 2-3 days that the US Postal service claims for all domestic priority mail.  All international will go via USPS Air mail.  Depending on where you are, that can be from 3-10 days.

Thanks to all for the orders and support!

Jason - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com

Jason Rausch - Amateur Radio Callsign: KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com