[aprssig] APRSdroid 1.1 with Messaging and Bluetooth-TNC released

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Sep 7 16:32:37 EDT 2011

Are there (cheap) available Bluetooth to serial devices that support
multi-connect?  I'd think this could get seriously confusing on a TNC if
there's multiiple transmitters connecting to it, but it'd still be cool.

Of course, you could always let AGW PE handle the TNC via the Bluetooth
COMM port and let it multiplex multiple APRS clients, but then you'd
have to have AGE PE running on Android, right?   And APRSDroid would
have to support the AGW TCP/IP interface.