[aprssig] APRSdroid 1.1 with Messaging and Bluetooth-TNC released

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Wed Sep 7 16:10:46 EDT 2011

I am using a Roving Networks BT serial adapter plugged into the back of a TNC-X for my test rig at home.  I would be happy to bring that with me to DCC.  I just wish it supported multi-connect so more than one person could use the feed at one time.

I have this running with my HTC Incredible running 2.2, but my Huawei tablet running 2.2 just force closes APRSDroid when I try to run it.

Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com