[aprssig] 12V wiring ideas

DALE wa7ixk at embarqmail.com
Sat Oct 29 20:58:17 EDT 2011

It is combining neg gnd and pos ground equipment in the same installation.
some laptops were pos gnd, some neg.
The switching supplies should eliminate some problems.
If they touch each other or one gets grounded it gets stinky and smoky.
Some of my ham radios were were pos gnd on my motorcycle. Had to be careful with the connector plugs.
dale