[aprssig] 12V wiring ideas

KBØNLY kb0nly at mchsi.com
Sat Oct 29 18:07:36 EDT 2011

That’s always the excuse PP lovers use... But these were properly assembled,
using the tool sold for them and insured that they are clicked together,
etc.

I wouldn't trust them...  Last thing I need in an emergency is trying to fix
some gimick connector that everyone thinks is great.

73,

Scott KBØNLY