[aprssig] 12V wiring ideas

Charles Doughtie n5exy at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 07:17:47 EDT 2011

I have used Powerex and they are good do deal with. (Disclaimer - I am only a satisfied customer, not a stockholder, etc.)

When a replacement vehicle battery is needed, consider the universal type with both (I call 'em Ford and GM) top post and side connectors and you get an extra set of terminals for direct battery connection.