[aprssig] APRS Symbols - need new one

John Galvin jrgalvin2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 14:43:22 EDT 2011

Looking through the available symbols, I can not find a suitable one to use
for indicating a Staging area. We have an ICP symbol, but where is the Staging
symbol to go along with it? I would like to see a Green square with a white
"S" on it. This is the standard indicator.  There are lots of frivolous
symbols and there looks to be some open spots. I think this symbol would be a
great asset to all in the scheme of EmCom and SAR events.  What does the
community say?
John Galvin - N5TIM
jrgalvin2 at gmail.com
www.n5tim.info - For Public Service & EmCom Information

*JUNK *- /"Stuff"/ we throw away ... *STUFF* - /"Junk"/ we keep.