[aprssig] Tablet PC

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Oct 22 20:52:48 EDT 2011

I use different BT adapters, whichever one(s) I could get cheap and on
sale.  From my QRZ.com page:

Join the APRSISCE Yahoo Group for APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and
APRSIS32 for Win32 - The newest APRS client on Windows!

Currently active -SSIDs (10/14/2010)

KJ4ERJ-1 - 24x7 ARPSIS32 IGate/W1 Digi VHF 2m via USBGear BT-0240
Bluetooth to KJ4ERJ-7

KJ4ERJ-4 - Testing AIO-4 (All-In-One TinyTrak4, GPS, Bluetooth Port, 10w
Transciever in a Pelican Case powered by 8xAA)

KJ4ERJ-7 - TinyTrak4 on ICom IC-T22a w/antenna approx 20' HAAT, KISS via
USBGear BT-0240 Bluetooth-to-serial

KJ4ERJ-9 - OT2m with Alinco DR-135 - mobile tracker - With IOGear GBS301
Bluetooth-to-serial

Unfortunately, Byonics had issues with the power amp/transceiver
interactions in the AIO-4, but I'm told they have another one on the
drawing boards.