[aprssig] Tablet PC

James Higgins jameslhiggins0527 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 20:17:51 EDT 2011

Lynn

Not to change the subject but just had to ask regarding your comment
on bluetooth using the WebDT 366.
I am using APRSISCE on a Dell X50V with bluetooth and want to use with
my D72.  I am just using the Dell on WIFI now till I figure how to
connect to a TNC.  Got any suggestions for a bluetooth adapter for the
D72?

Thanks for your help

Jim KC2SZ