[aprssig] AutoResponders talking to AutoResponders

Greg D ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 13:28:26 EDT 2011

Good idea! Unfortunately, Kenwood's implementation on the D7 doesn't,
and their user guide only talks about what the setting does, now how it
is supposed to be used. So, years ago (when I had no idea what I was
doing) when I set the thing up, it seemed like a good idea to have it
on. Hadn't thought about it until yesterday...

Greg KO6TH