[aprssig] ITEM-IN-MSG Was: ISS Tracking & Pass Information

la3qma at aprs.la la3qma at aprs.la
Fri Oct 14 12:32:17 EDT 2011

Quoting "Bob Bruninga" <bruninga at usna.edu>:

> Later when we get the radios o implement ITEM-IN-MSG, then your
> engine can send out satellite objects to subscribed users!

If you can get Kenwood to do these things it would be great.
I'm quite happy with my TM-D710s and TH-D72

There are however a "upgrade" most people want removed and that is
when you reply to a message you now have to delete whatever they sendt
you.
In en e-mail the quoted text is sometimes use full but not on a TH-D72/TM-D710
You have to press F + ALLCLR before typing any message

For the TH-D72 the ITEM could probably be included in the MARK function

Kai Gunter
LA3QMA