[aprssig] ISS Tracking & Pass Information

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Oct 13 22:14:34 EDT 2011

Right now, it's whenever I click to refetch the URL.  I will be putting
in an automatic update from the web file.  I considered including the
epoch information (if that's the right term) at the end of the pass
information message, just so the requester can see which TLE is being
used to forecast the pass.  Do you think it would be worth it?  Or
possibly only when responding to an APRS-IS-based client and keep the
response to RF users as short as it is now?

Did your earlier version include the footprint in the object being
transmitted?  If so, I bow to your foresight and am humbled to follow in
your footsteps.