[aprssig] D7 batteries

DALE wa7ixk at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:36:38 EDT 2011

I took one apart, but not to rebuild. I wanted just part of the pack for a cover to
keep the battery contacts from being exposed. I was running it as a tracker without the battery using the 12 V input.
The case is ultrasonic welded and not worth trying to rebuild.
You have to cut clear thru the case with a exacto saw.
After market batteries a reasonably priced any way.
I am on my third battery since I got it years ago before the D came out.
I have rebuilt many batteries, but I will not do that one.
Dale