[aprssig] Trashed Packets...

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:33:47 EST 2011

Hi, Kriss.

Unfortunately, I don't have an exact timestamp; my Java code just reports the raw NumberFormatException without a timestamp when this happens (I didn't expect as many garbles as I got).. But it was between 1am and noon Eastern time yesterday November 28 (I'm in southeastern Pennsylvania), because that's the time window of the test run from which I extracted those erroneous messages.

Hope that helps. I'll add timestamps to the error logging so I can give you a more precise time of receipt.

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO