[aprssig] GPS interference?

Eric Hansen skyssx at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 10:39:32 EST 2011

To my knowledge, the Nuvi 350 only has one battery. I'd suspect the
wires between the antenna and the logic board, if you open and close
the antenna a lot. The one I use typically has to be powered on, then
power cycled in order to find satellites. The second power up cycle,
it finds the birds almost immediately.