[aprssig] GPS interference?

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 23:29:38 EST 2011

 I ran across this story on the web when I was booting myself to local expert for RFI hunting techniques because of a powerline caused 2-meter repeater 25 dB desense problem.
 I assume everyone knows you can go on line and purchase a GPS jammer - not difficult to generatre a few hundred mw on the right freq.

--
73, Steve, K9DCI