[aprssig] More aloha circle questions

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:10:06 EST 2011

But what if the station's first digipeater was RF and it has an AX.25-compliant (numeric 0 to 15) SSID? At my home, the reception is so bad, I hear almost all the local stations via one of 3 digipeaters I can hear direct, and the huge number of local I-gates almost guarantees they will go over the Internet to be relayed a net total of under 10 miles.