[aprssig] Device Capabilities & proportional pathing

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Nov 10 12:05:55 EST 2011

I think the easy answer to why PP and SB are not combined is that it takes more than a few lines of code, and I think the D710 is smack out of code space.  So if anyone can think of things we can give up in the D710, then that might free up some code space for my long list of wishes...

I suppose I should look at the SPEC, and see if there are not some more things that we can deprecate now that we have new coders with new clients that can keep up with small changes...

Bob, WB4APR