[aprssig] questions about the Bulletin Screen "billboard" concept

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 22:49:46 EST 2011

Andrew-
   I'm glad you finally popped up on the list.  I was in such a rush to
get to the airport after DCC that I misplaced your contact information
(and my brand new TH-D72A).  Based on what little I saw at DCC, you're
well on the right track for a cross-platform client.  I hope you make
the decision to "go public" with your code.  There are a number of quite
talented developers on this list that might just prove that "all of us
are smarter than one of us."  I don't want to rush you or try to force
you down a path you don't like, but what license are you considering
releasing your client under?

John Gorkos
AB0OO
(the AVRS author, for better or worse...)