[aprssig] PacComm Spirit-2

David Sprangers dsprangers at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 07:14:37 EST 2011

Hi Steve,

I could not find a manual or any wiring diagram with any the Googling I did
either. Looks like PacComm charges $15.00 for manuals and I wanted to know
if the Spirit 2 could be used on APRS before reaching out to PacComm about
manuals. I believe these Spirit-2s were part of a backbone packet link that
a SK key had run.

Dave

Dave
ND9DW