[aprssig] Reply-Ack Spec vs }AA

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Nov 6 19:24:15 EST 2011

My apologies too.

I was over sensitive.  It is sunday, and with all the honeydoos and I was feeling a little overwhelmed.

For 3 years now, I'm supposed to rebuild our 90 year old garage that is falling down with rot and it hangs over my head for years.  Contractors all say to bulldoze it and build new.   But I cannot bring myself to do it.  New construction would not match the old house and I hate paying all that $$$.  I can shore up the foundation mywelf, and stabliize it... but it is just one of those things it is hard to get around to doing...

In the mean time, it hangs over my head and prevnts me from getting anythign else done either, because it must be first priority..

I really appreciate this new APRSISCE since it will finally give us a modern version of APRS and since we have a motivated author, it will be refined to perfection and we can finally move forward with some of the many ideas in APRS1.2

Nothing negative about UIview, but sinec it cannot be updated, we have not been able to move on with many of the APRS1.2 proposals until there is an alternative to UIview that can be updated.

I'm hoping the APRSISCE will fullfill that hope.

I have enjoyed Lynns nitpicking about the spec over the last year or so, because it his indepth review of every aspect of the spec that helps us find the things that need fixing and updating...

Bob, WB4APR