[aprssig] Reply-Ack Spec vs }AA

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Nov 6 17:15:25 EST 2011

I'll claim some responsibility for that and extend my public apologies.
On re-reading my earlier response, it DID sound like I was taking the
discussion to a personal level, especially when taken in conjunction
with some earlier posts by me on the AA: topic.

It is NOT my intention to criticize any personalities, nor persons in
any of my posts, and Bob, you have my sincerest apology that my post did
sound like it was.  Please accept that apology and we can get back to
the business of improving my (and other's as well) understanding of all
that has gone before as well as extending that prior art to accommodate
new ideas.