[aprssig] Auto-Answer meets Auto-Responder (AVRS)

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Nov 2 22:39:29 EDT 2011

Is there any other way to transmit a non-sequenced APRS message from a
Kenwood radio?  If so, then that's still not a 100% reliable way to know
it's safe to ignore as an Auto-Answer.

PS.  AA: is still 1 character shorter and less intrusive than [AA] which
almost begs for a space between it and the text adding yet another
overhead character.  Sorry, I'm still not convinced to change to answer
a non-published "spec".