[aprssig] Auto-Answer meets Auto-Responder (AVRS)

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Nov 2 13:14:09 EDT 2011

But do the APRS RADIOS adhere to that spec?  Not from what I've received
back from them when sending messages.  And if not, what good is the
"standard" if you've got so many (unchangeable) devices out there that
you can't count on it?

And us poor future developers can ONLY implement stuff that is WRITTEN
DOWN SOMEWHERE!  (Yes, I'm shouting because I'm fed up with
"requirements" and "specifications" coming up out of the BLUE!).

PS.  Please also read:

http://blog.g4ilo.com/2010/10/advice-to-amateur-programmers.html