[aprssig] Auto-Answer meets Auto-Responder (AVRS)

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Wed Nov 2 11:19:49 EDT 2011

John AB0OO wrote...

> Now that you guys have solved the problem for me, I'll put it in code...

Thanks to you and all others that write nifty programs for us to use!

Do radios like the D7, D72, D700, D710, VX8, 350 have any "auto
reply" capability, and if they do, do they send any kind of a tag that
would indicate that it was an auto reply? Same question for APRS
clients other than UI-View which pre-pends the response with [AA].
This would be a good time to speak up.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH