[aprssig] APRS FIELD DAY OBJECT FORMAT

Phil N6TCT phil_aprssig at lapsley.org
Mon May 30 12:53:42 EDT 2011

Neat idea!

But for over-the-air APRS, isn't the callsign limited to six characters
plus a 4-bit SSID?  I.e., you wouldn't be able to get a max of 9
characters, would you?  Or am I missing something and you weren't
suggesting using this as an actual APRS source address for over-the-air
packets?

Thanks.

Phil, N6TCT