[aprssig] APRS FIELD DAY OBJECT FORMAT

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon May 30 11:15:05 EDT 2011

Another way to find FD stations is to simply search by SYMBOL and find all of the TENT/PORTABLE/CAMPING symbols(/;):

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/symbol.cgi?icon=/;&limit=2000

Assuming everyone uses that symbol for FD as it was intended.

THough I can see the appeal of map.findu.com/FD*

Bob, Wb4APR
  Hope>To: TAPR APRS Mailing List <aprssig at tapr.org>