[aprssig] TAPR Dayton Solar Talk

DALE wa7ixk at embarqmail.com
Sun May 29 13:36:25 EDT 2011

It is basically what is available to the public.
They want everyone to switch over , but no good quality stuff is available.
I use a truck LED lamp for a tail light on my motorcycle sidecar.
I have several LED light strips from out door advertising signs.
They are more expensive, but I got mine surplus from bus stop renovations.
Dale