[aprssig] TAPR Dayton Solar Talk

Andre v Schaijk aprs at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Sun May 29 06:42:30 EDT 2011

Op 29-5-2011 1:09, DALE schreef:
> I have purchased thee Wall-mart LED lamps, every one has failed.
> Could be Chinese quality.
> Dale
most likely poor quality, all the militairy airfields I do renevation
designs for are switching to led lights for runway and taxiway lights,
offcourse we are talking about 1000 euro per fixture here so a whole
different quality level then you would find at wallmart.
Also trafic lights are led lights nowadays in the netherlands, even in
full sunlight they are more visable and use far less energy.

73 Andre PE1RDW