[aprssig] Solar Payback

KBØNLY kb0nly at mchsi.com
Mon May 23 18:06:30 EDT 2011

Ok one last question to Bob... In his email below I have to ask about a few
things...

The data on the PV Watts may be 2004 dated but its right on the money for
me, so the price calculation is correct.

You said a $1200 rebate on the system??  Where are you getting this info?  I
talked to both people at the state and federal level and telling them what I
was going to spend and build the credit was more like $500.

73,

Scott KBØNLY