[aprssig] Digipeater setup for Dayton

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Fri May 20 00:14:49 EDT 2011

I sent Randy Love WF5X with my portable APRX Digi/Igate setup for aprs..  I configured the VHF NOT TO DIGI. But it is setup as an IGATE only.   He just added a UHF port on 440.975 This port can be used as an ALT input style and is also a stand alone digi... So packets heard on UHF is TXed out VHF and UHF..   All packets are getting logged on both ports..  And it sends both VHF/UHF packets to APRS-IS...   I can SSH in and add any objects or changes that might be needed....  So if you guys want to hunt for it.. should be some where in the arena..    Randy didn't bring a camera so if you find it.. I would love to see some setup photos as I can't make dayton this year..  Can email me them directly....

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM
fred at moses.bz