[aprssig] PERL script to control Kenwood

Bill V WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Mon May 16 19:49:01 EDT 2011

About 5 years ago I was using a small PERL script that gave me a nice
little menu and rather complete control of the functionality of a
Kenwood radio - I believe it was a D700.

I'm trying to find that script on the web once again but am not having
much luck.   I've found the CPAN library and a couple small programs
but not the complete menu control program I was using before.

Does anybody here have it archived away?

Thanks,
Bill - WA7NWP