[aprssig] Dayton APRS Forum

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Mon May 16 12:31:32 EDT 2011

Sorry Bob/All,

We (RPC Electronics, LLC) cannot be at Dayton this year.  We'll miss seeing everyone and hoping to make it back next year.  The cost of attending this year has just gone past the breaking point and we can't afford to take another loss by being there.

Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com