[aprssig] Dayton APRS Forum

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon May 16 10:12:40 EDT 2011

Here is a possible draft schedule for the Dayton APRS forum from 1130 to
1230 on Friday.

1130-1140 WB4APR, Bob Bruninga APRS Operating notes
1140-1147 N6BG Byon Garrabrant Byonics Update
1147-1154 N1VG Scott Miller OpenTracker Update
1154-1201 KE4NYV Jason Rausch RPC Electronics Update
1201-1208 W6GPS Don Arnold AVMAP G6 update
1208-1215 KC0BS Brian Short -  Kansas City 52 Hospital Project
1215-1222 AB9FX, Andres Bartosz Wx3in1 stand-alone digi, igate, wx

I am sure I have missed someone and that there are more people that want a
few minutes.  Let me know.  I'd like some mention of the APRS-IS and some
coverage of APRS apps for wireless devices.  People are limited to 7 minutes
each so far, and will be cut back even more if more need to speak.

Bob, WB4APR