[aprssig] aprs wiki

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue May 10 14:31:39 EDT 2011

Both the APRS wiki and the Argent wiki got hit by spammers a while back.
  I locked down both to require email verification, and that seems to
have kept them off the Argent wiki but not info.aprs.net.

I'd be happy to designate a couple more admins to help keep the spammers
in check.  And it looks like we're going to need a better Captcha or
something.  If someone can suggest one, I'll go set it up when I get a
chance.  For now, some help weeding out the spam and the spammer
accounts would be appreciated.  Non-admins should at least be able to
rename pages.

If I can figure out how to get IP addresses associated with the spam
posts, I can start blocking them if they're consistent.

Scott
N1VG