[aprssig] Use of XXX devices for APRS

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue May 3 18:01:18 EDT 2011

And if the -IS-only station sends a message to anyone through your
IGate, then the default IGate support will followup with a "free"
position packet for the originating (-IS-only) station.  You won't know
he's there via RF until he triggers something to go out an IGate, but
after that, he'll have a position.

PS.  The "free" position after message is one of the extended IGate
features that will be coming in a future release of APRSISCE/32.
Currently only the message is gated from -IS to RF.