[aprssig] Use of XXX devices for APRS

Julian, G4ILO julian.g4ilo at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:44:41 EDT 2011

If you are on APRS at all then surely everyone including RF users
local to where you are should be able to see you? If you can send a
message out through an IGate to my radio then I'd probably like to see
where you are as well. Perhaps I could even speak to you. Just because
someone is using a phone device for APRS it doesn't mean they don't
have a voice radio.

Julian, G4ILO
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com