[aprssig] Use of the 144.99 alt-input channel

ml41782 ml41782 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 08:17:33 EDT 2011

Bob,
Just a Note on the use of 144.990
In the Mid-atlantic Repeater Council (T-MARC) 144.990 is a repeater frequency.  You have to go above that for another digital Frequency i.e. 145.010

Message: 1
Date: Sun,  1 May 2011 10:32:27 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Bob Bruninga " <bruninga at usna.edu>
Subject: [aprssig] Use of the 144.99 alt-input channel
To: aprssig at tapr.org

A few thoughts on the proper use of 144.39 +600 alternate input channel:

We were planning on using the 144.39 +600 input channel for our special event in the Maryland Mountains so that our system can hear the weak signals from the 5W walkie-talkies along the 40 mile trail on 7 May.