[aprssig] aprs.fi embedded and IE9

KBØNLY kb0nly at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 22 20:17:00 EDT 2011

The reason I ask is this...  Everyone is upgrading that I talk to, Windows
Live is suggesting everyone update, so those that get the message do.  I
upgraded my laptop here so I could see what was going on after getting
somewhere around 100 emails complaining that my website crashed their
computer.

www.kb0nly.info

I have an embedded map from aprs.fi and that’s what is causing the problem.
If there is another way to do it without using javascript as I am currently
let me know.  Seems to be some size specify error from reading the forums.
Custom objects get messed up.  Other stuff on my page such as the MNDOT map
and the weather radar work fine!  But they are size defined by the original
source.  I tried removing my customized size of 900x600 from the aprs.fi map
on my page but then the error message changes to minimum size is 200x100
currently 550x0, and before it was 900x0, it doesn’t like the height setting
for some reason.

73,

Scott