[aprssig] Clarification of APRS weather station data flow.

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Mar 16 23:29:36 EDT 2011

The ADS-WS1 is also finally back in stock.  Or it was - we need more
base units built now, and that won't happen until next week.  We got 500
of the outside sensor assemblies in on Monday, and between back orders
and new orders this week we're down about 180 units already.  It's been
a busy week.

Also, unsurprisingly, there's been a big surge of interest in Geiger
counter interfacing.  Bob, can we get a standard for sending ionizing
radiation levels in weather reports?

Scott
N1VG