[aprssig] KPC3+ induced errors

Max Harper kg4pid at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 17:17:33 EDT 2011

This is the response that I just received back for Kantronics. I must have been the only one to email them about this problem recently. Come on guys, if you really what this problem fixed then you must let them know just how bad this problems is. Send any information you have to
service at kantronics.com even if it is just to say that you are experencing the delay problem but don't have any other info. I am just one voice here. I could not answer their question about transmitting and receiving or just receiving.

Max

Max:

I have forwarded a copy of your message to our code programmer, when I
received your message last week. I have not heard back from him as yet.

No one has reported having any problems in KISS mode in the KPC-3 Plus,
anytime recently (in the last few years).

Are the KPCs used in KISS mode only receiving, or both transmitting and
receiving?

Ken
Kantronics Technical Service