[aprssig] Windows 7

John Langtry ve3nec at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 12 20:57:59 EST 2011

Hi Linda, (and all)

I ran into the same problem myself. One alternative within Windows 7
is to upgrade to "Professional" or above. Run Ui-View from within the
virtual machine.

My VM came on the DVD (Canuck version), so YMMV. Ui-View works great
inside the VM.

Please see :

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/compare?T1=tab01

vy 73 de John, VE3NEC