[aprssig] Linking digipeaters

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:37:18 EST 2011

That's fair and honest of you, and I'd never be opposed to someone making a
living.  It's easy to Monday-morning quarterback an electronics device and
forget all of the "business" that goes in to it.
Having said that, I'd love a KISS-only TNC with a "you bought it, you figger it
out" support clause.  :)

John Gorkos