[aprssig] Linking digipeaters

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Tue Mar 8 13:00:25 EST 2011

Seems to me that UI View likes to take the TNC in and out of KISS mode when
it restarts, so that jibes.

How about everyone that owns a kpc3plus and runs kiss mode just spring for a
$6 digital timer.  Set it to turn off at 2:59am and on at 3:00am.

Wes
---
The world needs more geniuses with humility because there are so few of us
left.