[aprssig] NMEA logger

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Mar 7 13:57:20 EST 2011

Actually, I didn't say I used it for NMEA logging, just data logging.
We actually embedded it on a robot built for FIRST (usfirst.org) to
record our custom software's diagnostics for post-match review and
analysis.  Invaluable at that.

We just used the default configuration that recorded EVERYTHING that
appeared at the serial port.  If you've got an NMEA GPS connected,
that's probably what you'd want as well, unless you want to pick and
choose which sentences you wanted?

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Former Software Mentor www.TeamVoltage.org