[aprssig] NMEA logger

Patrick Wood winston at winston1.net
Mon Mar 7 10:51:01 EST 2011

Depends what you are looking to log.  I have a Gosget S1 (
http://www.gosget.com/en_show.asp?id=94 ) which works well at ground level,
though I am not 100% sure what it would do at altitude because of the limits
put on gps..  I also have a couple serial data loggers that quite happily
record data from any serial device so would work with a high altitude gps.
The Gosget records position data in its own format internally, while the
data logger will give you everything the gps spat out.