[aprssig] 6m aprs?

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Wed Mar 2 17:31:03 EST 2011

Oh and one more thing about 6m.  I think there are only 2 TV stations still
on VHF channel 2 in the country.  This is an opportunity to use 6m without
upsetting the neighbors by blotting out their TVs.  Thanks DTV transisition!
Wes
---
The world needs more geniuses with humility because there are so few of us
left.