[aprssig] 6m aprs?

Wes Johnston, AI4PX wes at ai4px.com
Wed Mar 2 17:29:34 EST 2011

I've seen mention of 50.62 for 6m aprs , but that's in the middle of the SSB
subband.  Do we need to find something in the 51.1 to 52 range?  I see there
is overlap between FM simplex and FM repeater subbands.... do we want a
frequency on a repeater output to allow for using a local alt input
frequency that aligns with a repeater pair in the future?

What would really be cool would be a multiport TNC that would listen for
local inputs and packet simplex at the same time.  What would be even better
would be if this tnc would gate between 2m and 6m.

Wes